Alden Mills will be one of the headlining speakers at our inaugural JumpCon Digital Sales Transformation Summit. The event is Thursday, October 24th, 2019 in Nashville “Music City” Tennessee.
Why JumpCon: The Sales Digital Transformation Summit
Why Alden Mills?
Because Alden Mills is a badass… there’s not another way to describe this guy. He’s constantly moving the needle and pushing boundaries in life, sports, academics, military service, business, philanthropy, and even family—Alden has four sons.
Here’s a brief list of Alden Mills’s most notable accomplishments. Let us know if you come to a different conclusion.
- Nationally recognized rower as a gold medalist in the Olympic Festival
- Captain of the rowing teams at the US Naval Academy
- Rusty Callow Leadership Award, US Naval Academy, 1991
- Navy SEAL
- Three-time platoon commander
- Entrepreneurship Award, Carnegie Mellon University, 2000
- TRW Leadership Award, Carnegie Mellon University, 2000
- MBA from Carnegie Mellon University
- Founded Perfect Fitness
- #1 fastest growing US consumer products company, Inc. 500, 2009
- Published “Be Unstoppable: 8 Essential Actions to Succeed at Anything”
- Appearances on ABC’s Nightline, CBS This Morning, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and more
- How to Be Unstoppable | Alden Mills | TEDx Talks
- Alden Mills “Unstoppable Teams” | Talks at Google
- Published “Build Unstoppable Teams: The 4 Essential Actions of High-Performance Leaders”
Alden sold Perfect Fitness to pursue public speaking with the goal of helping people achieve “impossible” feats.
His talks focus on the acronym, C.A.R.E:
Connect, and you’ll build trust. Achieve more, and you’ll create direction. Respect others, and you’ll build an environment of continuous contributions. Empower others, and you’ll create ownership within your team.
Calling on his experiences as a SEAL and an Inc. 500 entrepreneur, Alden Mills will lead the audience through what it takes to build real relationships, real teams, and real results.
If you leave JumpCon with even a fleck of Alden’s insight, you’ll be unstoppable (pun intended).
Getting to know Alden
We asked Alden Mills three questions to help you get to know him.
One special thing about you that is not in your bio? I lived in Spain for two years. One of the best experiences in my life.
What would you love to chat about with conference attendees other than work? I’d love to chat about the things we dream about doing but aren’t too sure we can do them.
Why speak at JumpCon when you could be anywhere in the world? JumpCon is about broadening and empowering people to be better – I love participating in helping people do more than they originally thought possible!
More speakers: Meet Dave Scott—JumpCon 2019 Speaker