Christy Pruitt-Haynes will be one of the panelists for the women’s panel at our JumpCon Digital Sales Transformation Summit. The event is Thursday, October 24th, 2019 in Music City, TN. Some people call it Nashville.
Either way, here’s another reason that you should buy a ticket: Christy Pruitt-Haynes.
Why JumpCon: The Sales Digital Transformation Summit
The first reason that we’re excited about Christy speaking on the women’s panel is that she’s actionable. Through 20 years of executive and entrepreneurial experience, she observed that regardless of industry or organization, not enough women and minorities are at the table. As a woman in business, she knew that women are more than capable of contributing, so, what gives?
Instead of leaving her observation at just that, she set out to change things. This brings us to the second reason we wanted Christy at JumpCon: she started her own company. Christy Pruitt-Haynes Consulting was born from the problem Christy recognized, her constant desire to solve tangible business problems, and years of cross-functional leadership experience.
Before founding Christy Pruitt-Haynes Consulting, she held positions at Infiniti Americas/Nissan, CMT, and the Memphis Grizzlies. A third reason we’re big Christy fans: she’s the youngest person to ever run an HR department for an NBA team. Pretty legit, huh?
Christy Pruitt-Haynes Consulting
Since founding her company, Christy has been adding achievement after achievement to her list. Her offerings include innovative speaking, training, and coaching to help individuals and organizations of all sizes maximize their bottom lines by creating cultures of excellence. She’s consulted for a few companies recently. The list includes but is definitely not limited to, TEDxNashville, Dollar General, Nissan, Rutherford County Cable, SHRM, Auburn University, The Entrepreneur’s Center, and the International Conference on Diversity.
As if that wasn’t enough, Christy also serves on the advisory board for Pathway Women’s Business Center and the Speakers Selection Committee for TEDxNashville. When she’s not making the world a better place, she’s laughing with friends, traveling the world, sipping on cabernet, or singing slightly off-key at a karaoke bar.
We’re more than thrilled to have Christy on the women’s panel at JumpCon. She’s truly contagious—you’ll see.
Getting to know Christy Pruitt-Haynes
We asked Christy three questions to help you get to know her.
Here are her answers:
- Name one special thing about you that is not in your bio? I need laughter and the energy of other fun optimistic people the way most folks need oxygen.
- What would you love to chat about with conference attendees other than sales and marketing? Coffee, Cabernet and carefully curated Chaos! Also, music, travel (especially international), whatever causes uncontrollable laughter and all the reasons we need to love every part of ourselves more.
- Why speak at JumpCon when you could be anywhere in the world? There are 3 main reasons I instantly said yes to speaking at JumpCon:
– The JumpCon site starts with one of my favorite things, music, and used the word badass in the description of my session…if those 2 things don’t spell Christy I don’t know what does.
– I honestly love helping people succeed in their professional lives and would absolutely do it for free had I been born wealthy instead of the brilliant, beautiful comedian that I am.
– JumpCon shows people, in no uncertain terms, that boldly living your brand in every decision your business makes is one of the best ways to ensure sales and growth and I wholeheartedly believe that, so I had to be a part of this!
Click here to buy a ticket to JumpCon 2019 and see Christy Pruitt-Haynes speak.