Join us in Nashville, Tennessee, aka Music City, on October 24th, 2019 to hear speakers like Dr. Warner talk about sales, marketing, and beyond.
Why JumpCon: The Digital Sales Transformation Summit
Why Jacqueline Hayes?
Founder of Crayons & Marketers, Jacqueline Hayes, has an impressive business and marketing career. However, it’s her list of involvements that caught our eye for this panel. Here are a couple of things on her resume:
- National Board of Directors for the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and past president of the Nashville chapter
- Member of the National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Metropolitan Nashville Chapter
- Awarded the MBE Magazine‘s WBEs Who Rock Award, 2019
- Awarded the 2014 Community Enrichment Award by NAWBO Nashville
- Awarded the 2013 PENCIL Foundation Volunteer of the Year Award
- MBA from Middle Tennessee State University
Let’s go back to Crayons & Marketers for a second. Crayons & Marketers is a WBENC certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) through the Metro Nashville Airport Authority, certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) through the TN Governor’s Office of Diversity Business Enterprise, and certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) through the SBA, as well as an approved Vendor with MDHA and Metro Nashville & Davidson County, Office of Minority & Women Business Assistance.
Before she started Crayons & Marketers, Jacqui put in 20 years of work in sales and marketing, operations, and client relationship management. Need we say more? Jacqui set a goal, started a company, has multiple women & diversity certifications, and volunteers her time for women in business – an obvious choice for the women’s panel.
Getting to Know Jacqueline Hayes
We asked Jacqui three questions to get to know her better beyond that impressive bio. Here’s what she told us.
- Name one special thing about you that is not in your bio? I am a gym rat, have been since high school. Physical fitness and well-being are extremely important to me.
- What would you love to chat about with conference attendees other than sales and marketing? I would love to chat about the positive things in their life outside of work. We often tie work to our happiness and abandon hobbies we love because we’re busy. I’d love to know what they like to do, like putting together 1,000 piece puzzles or cooking.
- Why speak at JumpCon when you could be anywhere in the world? I rarely miss an opportunity to empower women. Our time is now and we need to continue to elevate the power of the female collective!